Beauty Blog, News and Reviews, Beauty Box Reviews and Product Testing.

Friday 16 September 2011

Hello World!!!

So this my new beauty blog, I'm quite excited by it all.
In this blog I will be reviewing new and old products and sharing with you my outcomes.
In the past I have struggled to find a blog that compares the expensive beauty with the inexpensive beauty. I know we all like to splash out on the good stuff but sometimes (normally at the end of the month) your wallet just doesnt allow for it. I will be showing you how you can get the same look for a budget.
I have also recently subscribed to Boudior Prive Beauty Box, so each month I will be reviewing that too.
I subscribed to this for the September Box (which has now sold out) and (I'm told) they are sending them out at the end of this week, so hopefully I will have it next week. As soon as I do I will be uploading the video of me opening it and the reviewing the goodies inside.
I thought long and hard about which beauty box to subscribe to. There are as far as i'm aware (there could be more) 3 beauty boxes on the market now, Boudior Prive, Glossy Box and Feel Unique. Boudior Prive beauty box, is a monthly subscription of £10 a month, Feel Unique is monthly subscription of £9.95, if you pay for the whole year in one you get 12 boxes for the price of 11, and finally glossy box which is £10 plus £2.99 for p&p, September is the first month Glossy Box have applied this charge and although the Glossy Box has been pretty good last couple of months the p&p put me off, so I opted for the Boudior Prive. So tune in next week for that.
Im also a massive freebie freak and I trawl the internet for the latest freebie, so I will also be posting the links to those to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment