Beauty Blog, News and Reviews, Beauty Box Reviews and Product Testing.

Monday 7 November 2011

Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish BEIGE BABE

Hello Loverlies!!
Sunday I went shopping, and was happy to discover that Boots were doing a 3 for 2 on all Rimmel Products.
So I bought my essentials and my third item was, Rimmel pro in Beige Babe.
I love these sabley, minky, mushrooms colours for this Autumn and Winter.
This is the Rimmel blurb...
Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish - Professional finish effortlessly! With new Maxi Brush, for a mistake-free application. Up to 10 days colour.
The new maxi brush makes it so easy to apply, and gives mistake-free application
I like this maxi brush alot, it does make for a much easier and mistake free application and was the first time i'd used this kind of brush and was very impressed.
To get this colour I applied 3 coats. so far Ive only had it on a day and no chips at the moment but im not sure it'll last the 10 days it says it will and the anti fade colour system will also have to be tested out, so what i'll do is after a couple of days of wearing this i'll take another picture and test the theory.
I love this colour i think its a great everyday colour but will also look fab for evenings, Its a kind of Chocolate milk colour ( I think thats the best way to describe it) and i like the shine on it.
There are 23 shades available in this range.
And as Boots are doing a 3 for 2 on all Rimmel products get yourself down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment