Beauty Blog, News and Reviews, Beauty Box Reviews and Product Testing.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

This Weeks Beauty Must Have

Hey Lovelies..
This weeks Beauty Must Have, is an bargainous item, Boots Natural Collection Loose Powder.
This little beauty is a penny pinching £1.99.
I do like a good powder, but when I'm trying to save some pennies, (Christmas and all that jazz) this is a fabulous replacement. It comes in various shades, my choice is warm translucent. As I have fairly greasy skin, I'm not a massive fan of the dewy look, so like to add some powder to make myself look less shiny. I like a light coverage, not keen on the 'caked' look, I use a big brush around my eyes and a powder puff for the rest of my face. I really like this, 1. I love the price and 2. It lasts pretty much all day, unless 've had a particularly hard stressful rubby face day. And this little pot last a good 2 months. Gotta love a bargain. Let me know your baragin buys!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Natural Collection its pretty good stuff for the price. I have several of the nail polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its a great little collection for on a budget, my friends swears by their waterproof mascara!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything from Natural Collection for a while, I'll need to have a look at this as I love a bargain.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try more Natural Collection products. My bargain buys have to be MUA products or the coconut oil i've just mentioned on my blog is a bit of a bargain, to say it does so many things :)

    Lovely blog, i'm following.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete