Beauty Blog, News and Reviews, Beauty Box Reviews and Product Testing.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

My Beauty Must Haves

I know we all have our fave products that we reach for without even thinking about. Every week I'm going to show you a few of my MUST HAVES and why I like them soooooo much...

Firstly Garnier Summer Body Sun Kissed Look.
I love this moisturiser!!  Ive always been a fan of the Sun Kissed look moisturisers, but this one is my favorite and the amazing fresh apricot scent is just yummy.
Its great for using as an after sun in the summer but also great for keep a bit of colour through the winter, without the orange look. It has a slight shimmer in it to, everyone loves a bit of sparkly in their life, especially in these dull winter months.
Most supermarkets sell this, and alot of the time its on offer, I bought this one the other day form Wilkinsons as they had them reduced to £2... Bargain.

My next beauty must have is a good facial scrub, I tend to you the St Ives Apricot Blemish Scrub as I like the grittyess of this scrub. Recently we've had a lady pop up on our road that is selling Avon.
So when the little book came through I couldnt help having a flick through, I came across this scrub.
Avon Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub. I love the texture of this scrub, the consistency is like really fine sand, which as you can imagine is great for a good scrub, and its infused with eucalyptus, so not only does it give you a good intense exfoliation with the tiny gritty formula it also leaves your face feeling really fresh and ingy.
I cant remember the exact price of the scrub it between £3-£4, which is a little cheaper than the St Ives one but alot small tube.
Let me know your Beauty Must Haves!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Summer Body Lotion is one of my favourites as well, thanks to its great scent!I have not tried the scrub though.
    My must have is coconut oil!It's great for hair masks and face deep moisturizer and just awesome!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the smell is devine isnt it!! love coconut oil too, so will deffo try that, thanks for the comment hun.

    ReplyDelete